Experienced Mechanical Engineer
- 3+ years prior experience in the design of HVAC, plumbing/piping and fire protection systems.
- Experience designing systems in Healthcare, Education, Commercial Office, Government, or Industrial facilities is desirable.
- Professional License (PE), depending on years of experience.
- Graduate from an ABET accredited Mechanical Engineering, Construction Engineering (Mechanical Emphasis) or Architectural Engineering (Mechanical Emphasis) program.
- Experience with Revit and/or AutoCad software with preference towards experience with REVIT software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and work ethic.
- PC experience in a Windows-based environment; working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, email, web-enabled applications, and database software.
Responsibilities will vary based on experience level and may include:
- HVAC system calculations and design.
- Ductwork sizing and layout.
- Evaluation and comparison of systems to meet project requirements.
- Selection and scheduling of equipment.
- Plumbing/piping system layout and documentation.
- Fire protection system design and layout.
- Documentation of design using Revit MEP.